Background Image for Header:
2019 TransTech Energy (TTE) Business Development Conference
Co-Sponsorship and Partner Opportunities
The TTE Start-Up Development Conference is possible only with support by organizations that share the common values of innovation, entrepreneurship, sustainability, and optimism for the future.
Tax-Deductible Co-Sponsorships and Partnerships are available. Please contact the TransTech Program Coordinator Angela Shock if you are interested in co-sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (304) 293-6520.
TransTech Elite Partnership –
Please inquire with Randolph.Quinn@mail.wvu.edu or (304) 581-1797
In addition to benefits listed below, Partners work directly with the TransTech Program Director to set themes, choose topics and help set the TTE Conference agenda. Some examples include: Speaking on topics of interest to the sponsor, organizing workshops and panel sessions, invitations for Partner's clients and customers to participate in TransTech Research and Business Development Programs, up to ten free Conference registrations, and individualized entrepreneurship training and mentoring for Partners' innovators.
- $10,000 Strategic Sponsor—Extensive organization logo placements, meal co-sponsorship, signage, prominent verbal recognition, exhibit, and logo included in emails prior to the event and on the event's webpage.
- $7,500 Entrepreneur Sponsor– Prominent organization logo placements, reception co-sponsorship, signage, recognition, exhibit, and logo included in emails prior to the event and on the event's webpage.
- $5,000 Innovation Sponsor – Organization logo placement during event, signage, verbal recognition, and exhibit.
- $2,500 Research Sponsor – Organization logo on TransTech Conference registration webpage, event signage, and verbal recognition.
- $1,000 Break Co-Sponsor – Signage to indicate sponsorship