Background Image for Header:
Apply to Make a PitchPLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT AN ACADEMIC/TECHNICAL PRESENTATION
- This is an investor pitch opportunity for emerging companies and projects that
could become tomorrow's exciting success stories!
- The Applicant is responsible for ensuring that all information provided in the
"Application to Make a Pitch" is non-confidential and is not
a public disclosure under patent law.
- There is no charge to apply to make a pitch.
- You will receive valuable and direct feedback from reviewers on your Application to Make a Pitch.
- At the Conference, you will have the opportunity to hear and learn from pitches
made by other TTE companies.
- At the Conference, you will have opportunities to network with investors, industry
academic and national laboratory researchers, and other TTE energy entrepreneurs.
- Monetary awards for the top ranked teams.
- Download the application using the link below.
- Follow the instructions on page one when completing the application. If further clarification is needed, please note the two links below for suggestions and hints, and the evaluation criteria the reviewers will use in determining conference pitch presenters.
- Once completed, please save your application as your company name in pdf format. Use the link below to go to the YouNoodle platform to create your account and upload your application.
Application to Make a Pitch - 2018 - Deadline is close of business, Monday, September 10, 2018.
Upload Your Application to Make a Pitch - This link will take you to our conference platform YouNoodle. You will need to create an account to receive feedback and scores from reviewers/judges.